Bear Salami 90% BearBear Salami 90% BearBear Salami 90% Bear

Out of stock

This product is temporarily out of stock, check again in a few days

Our Bear Salami 90% is an exceptional offering for those who appreciate the wild and untamed flavors of nature. Crafted with 90% bear meat, this salami brings a bold, deep taste that is both distinctive and satisfying. The remaining 10% consists of carefully selected spices and herbs that complement the rich flavor of bear, ensuring a balanced and harmonious taste experience. Ideal for connoisseurs looking to explore new culinary landscapes, this salami adds an adventurous edge to any meal or charcuterie board, making it a must-try for the daring gourmet.

Suggested products